Welcome to the Think Courageously Circle for Do Gooders!
What is a Circle?
Circles are small group coaching opportunities that connect like-minded individuals from across the world.
Why should I participate?
The value of small group coaching is that participants learn from others who are on a similiar leadership journey.
How many people can participate in the Circle?
Each Circle is limited to 8 participants.
How do I "attend" the Circles?
Each participant will connect online via the Zoom video conferencing platform. You'll simply install it on your computer and then connect with everyone virtually.
What will the training include?
· Bi-weekly 60-minute group coaching calls that are directed and facilitated by Deb
· A customized client Clickup board
· Special assignments, prompts, and strategic action plans
· Access to an exclusive Facebook Group
What is the cost to participate?
The program cost is $350. Payment plans are available. A $50 deposit is requested to hold your spot since we keep the Circles small.
How can I pay online?
· Use this link to pay the $50 deposit: https://bit.ly/2OzeRks
· Use this link to pay the balance of $300: https://bit.ly/2CK5jgN
· Payment Plan - If you prefer, you can set-up a Paypal payment plan and make 3 monthly credit/debit card payments of $100. First, use the link above to pay the $50 deposit, then use this link to set-up the payment plan: https://bit.ly/351betT
Need more information?
Call (610) 349-8403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) Reserve your spot in a Circle by making a $50 fully-refundable deposit.
2.) Deposits can be paid via VENMO (@Deb-Cummins-Stellato) or with any major credit card online via PayPal (see payment links above).
3.) Circles are capped at 6-8 participants. You'll be notified once your Circle is filled.
4.) A poll will be sent to each participant to assess the availability of when to hold the Circles.
5.) Once the polling is complete, the time/date suggestions will be tallied and you'll immediately be notified of the group coaching dates.
6.) If, after the dates are announced, you are unable to commit to 5 out of 6 sessions, your $50 deposit will be refunded.
7.) Once the Circle dates are confirmed, you will receive a calendar invitation with the Circle dates.